Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Knowledge about different kinds of pests and their habitats.
2. Inspect buildings and the surrounding environment to identify pest infestation.
3. Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests
4. Take the required measurement of the area in need of treatment and estimate the cost of services rendered to clients or customers
5. Maintenance of SOP and Monthly Reports.
6. Record Maintenance of Chemical usages & Machines
7. Training Pest Control Technician.
8. Inspection & Quality check-up.
9. Monthly Evaluation Report
10. Address customer complaints
11. Maintenance of Chemical stock and its usage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Pest Control Technical Field Executive or similar role
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused
- Strong ability to keep good records of hours worked, chemicals used, and payments collected.
- Two-wheeler and driving license compulsory.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Effective communication skills in English, Hindi & local languages.
Perks and Benefits
1. Performance-based bonuses and incentives.
2. Increment in April.
3. Travel allowance.
On confirmation the following benefits will be provided:
2. Children’s Education Allowance
3. Health Insurance, etc.,